Friday 11 September 2015

I don't know about you...

I just turned twenty two. Aside from sheer joy that I have managed to survive another year to inflict my week of celebrations on my friends and family (lucky them), I have decided to finally grasp the nettle and start the blog I've always wanted (lucky you).

I guess it's best to start with some form of introduction. My life revolves around baking, my Etsy business (link here) and my constant movement from being completely fine with not knowing what I want to do with my life and massively panicking that I only have one year left of university. I study History, love languages and hope for a life where I can exercise my creativity each and every day.

Speaking of university: I am studying in Bristol which is, in my humble opinion, one of the most incredible cities in the world. It has art, it has edge but it also has a softness which I have struggled to find anywhere else. It also has vintage markets, gorgeous tea rooms and a widespread passion for good cake which I cannot possibly argue with.






So if you like posts about baking, posts about the various DIYs I attempt (think 'nailed it' memes and you get the idea) and posts about the odd directions that life is wont to take then please read on, I am delighted to have you along for the ride. Please leave ideas for posts in comments: baking suggestions, book suggestions... you name it, I'll want to know about it! 

With love, 

Kati

No comments:

Post a Comment